Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tucson

I've been out in Tucson for the month doing a Neurology rotation and spending a lot of time with Becca. Its been going really well. During the day I've been working with the Pediatric Neurology group here which has 3 Attendings, but I've been working with 2 of them. Most of what I've done is outpatient at this point, but I may be doing more inpatient this coming week. The primary Attending is a unique individual but I've really enjoyed working with him so far. One additional piece is that the office works on a computer based chart system which just went live the week I started. Its been interesting seeing some of the problems they've had and the solutions they've come up with, as our continuity clinic is planning on a similar transformation in February.

I'll get on later and write about some of the places we've been so far this month. But for now I need to watch the completion of the Red Sox game. Go Sox!!!

No comments: