Monday, July 15, 2013

Weird Al again

Yesterday my dear wife was kind enough to watch Charlotte most of the day, and gave me the opportunity to do 2 things that I hadn't been able to do for a while. 

I went golfing for the first time in 5-6 weeks.  I went with Matt, and we both had a nice time.  My golf game continues worsening since Charlotte was born, but that's ok.  It's still fun and relaxing to go.

I also got to see Weird Al Yankovic in concert again!!!  He came back to the California State Fair, so I got to see him again.  This is the 3rd time I've seen him, the first 2 with Becca, and this time with Matt, Tina and Alan.  I'm fairly certain I enjoyed it more than the three of them combined, but they did say that they had good time and would consider seeing him again the next time he comes around.  If you haven't seen him perform, you should, I certainly think he does a pretty good show. 

Charlotte continues to do well.  While we were in Colorado she developed a bilateral ear infection as well as a nasty case of hand foot mouth disease.  Here is a picture of one of her legs, which doesn't show it perfectly but it's the best picture I have at the moment.  In any case, she got blistered on her arms, legs, hands and feet.  She still has some scarring which hopefully will resolve.  However, now that she's feeling better she's been acting pretty normal for about 2 weeks.  She's walking a lot since her birthday. We've basically stopped counting steps now because she walks so much. 

While I was enjoying watching Weird Al, Becca got a fun video of Charlotte dancing in her new car.  We already sent the video out to many of my reading audience, but I'm going to post it here anyway.  It's just too fun.

1 comment:

Gina Cooper said...

I'm jealous you got to see Weird Al. He is awesome. That's a pretty scary picture too