Sunday, November 19, 2006

My New Blog

Here is my new blog. I decided to finally make one after much encouragement. Yesterday I was on call overnight on the pediatrics floor at Albany Med. I think we admitted 5 children and transferred 3 from the PICU. But it was a wonderful day. Why? Because I was fortunate enough to be able to watch the majority of the OSU-Michigan football game while on call. As the Buckeyes fortunately held on to their victory, they are now slotted to play in the BCS Champtionship game, I think on January 8, 2007. Very exciting. The new BCS rankings came out already and Michigan is still number 2 in the rankings, so there's a pretty good chance there will be a rematch for the National Championship. I don't know how I feel about that. But for the immediate present I'm happy just celebrating yesterday's victory.

Also, as this is a new blog and I haven't had one before, I thought I'd take this chance to post a few pictures from when Becca and I went to Mexico. We went down to Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point) on Halloween weekend. It was a lot of fun. We went shopping through, and I was given an opportunity to completely fail at haggling; an opportunity which I could not pass by. I bought a small chess set, which I actually like, but certainly paid more than I needed as I paid his original asking price. Also, we went to a beach in the mornining and got a few pictures, so I thought I'd post a few of them. During the second picture we we standing in the water and using the camera timer, right when it took the picture we were getting hit by a small wave.

Ok, that's all for today. Enjoy my blog, I'll try to at least update it more frequently than Erik does. :)

No comments: