Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sabino Canyon



Well, before I get ready to go back out to see Becca again I guess I aught to first write another blog as promised from the last trip.

One of the other things we did while I was in Arizona was go hiking at Sabino Canyon in Coronado National Forest. It's pretty close to Becca's house so it's a good place to go for a hike and has trails that are not so challenging that we'd die. We decided to hike about 3.7 miles, which we finished in about 2 hours. It was really quite pretty, as you can see from the pictures.

Other things we did included my cooking a wonderful dinner for Becca including but not limited to Tiramisu which was especially tasty. Only about 2/5 for originality but 9/10 for taste. We also spent quite a while at Kohl's and bought me an insane amount of new clothing, but it was for an average savings of 70%, so I couldn't complain except that I was tired of trying on pants by the end. :) Guess that's what happens when I go 3 1/2 years without buying new clothes.

Monday and Tuesday of this week I take Step 3 of the USMLE, which is the US medical liscensing exams. They'll be long, tiring, and most certainly difficult but it'll be good to have them out of the way.

No comments: