Sunday, August 12, 2007

Scrabble Time

Pholph's Scrabble Generator

My Scrabble© Score is: 34.
What is your score? Get it here.
I just found this randomly and thought it was pretty cool. I have the highest scrabble score of anyone in my immediate family. That means I'm special right? :) But of course you can't use maiden and married names, thats not fair. But Gina can do Gina the Shortest of the All Cooper, that scores 49 points. At least being short can be a bonus for something...... ;)

Wait, Judah's score (37) is higher than mine. I'm just going to have to name my kids Zena Xerxes, or something like that, so I can reclaim the lead.

Any case, I've been playing Scrabulous with Joel on facebook.com and it's pretty fun. Anyone else who would want to join in and challenge Joel or me would be welcome. I beat him 3 times in a row, but then he won the last game so now the pressures on.

1 comment:

Joel said...

I got totally schooled the first two games. It wasn't pretty. :)