Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ring Incoming

This week both Becca and I have vacation and we met to spend the week together in Sacramento. I will try and do a few blogs to describe the events of the week, posting a few pictures along the way.
Today's blog doesn't have any pictures though. Instead it is about one of the main reasons we decided to spend this week in Sacramento. As many of you know Becca and I have been talking about getting engaged and, more to the point, trying to decide which ring to purchase. We intend to eventually live out in this area so we wanted to purchase the ring from here so that it could be serviced and insured through the same jeweler. Becca and I had looked online and decided which rings we were interested in. She had then visited one of the jewelers in this area who carries rings we liked, but at that point the jeweler did not have the specific rings in stock for viewing. After that we had asked the company to order the rings so that we could see them on Monday. On Monday we went in, had a look at the rings and picked one that we liked. Then Becca left so I could pick out the diamond on my own and pay for the ring. That way there is still at least a little suspense about what it will look like. I should get the ring within a month. When and how will I propose? Still working on that. And besides, Becca reads this blog so I couldn't say anyway.
If you're highly anxious about it I can tell you how to see the ring.
Guess that's all for the night. I'll do another blog in the next day or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.