Monday, March 17, 2008

San Francisco Bush-man

I know this is late, but I still wanted to post this from my trip out to see Becca in Sacramento. One day we went with her dad and brother Jon to San Francisco. Becca, Jon and I went walking around the shopping areas around the piers. There was a guy there startling people as you can see in this video. And he got paid for it! People would walk by, get startled, and drop money in his can. Others would just watch him startle other people, laugh, and drop him some change. Apparently this guy does it all the time because we told Jen and her husband Alan about it and Alan had seen the guy there too. Maybe I joined the wrong profession. Now I'm running around taking care of kids and parents who don't always appreciate me when I could be making a fine living startling people. :)

1 comment:

Joel said...

Wow, that certainly is quite the full time job! :)